Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Game of Thrones pt.8


Better late than never. Here is the art I ended up doing for the theme of Game of Thrones. I had a lot of fun getting back to the swing of things. I changed my mind so many times on the subject matter that I ended up settling on these 2 characters. I originally was going to have Daenerys Targaryen holding a half eaten heart, but figured this would tell the rest of that story. I might go a little less serious next time and just have a little more fun with a different medium.

5 comments:

  1. Good work John!!!! You're right, better late than never, good to see you posting.

    -b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Dee... unique\cool style. Glad to see you up in the theme mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Dee! Love the style and that texture work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love yours and the boys' work. Any more coming?

    ReplyDelete